Sunday, February 20, 2011

READING

Remember how important it is to keep practising a variety of reading strategies and skills. A good reader uses a mixture of the strategies you have been learning. Sometimes they use all of them at once! Sometimes just a couple. It depends on what, why and how they are reading.  The link below is a site where you can go and practice your reading strategies.

http://reading.ecb.org/index.html

11 comments:

c5deanwell said...

i am not an A blocker i don't sound things out cody

c5deanwell said...

I like reading its fun.damien

c5deanwell said...

i thingk readyng is cool.

c5deanwell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
c5deanwell said...

when i was in class i liked doing my reading.basil

c5deanwell said...

I love reading.I have over 20 books in my room.KYLA

c5deanwell said...

i love reading only when im bored

c5deanwell said...

i love reading only when im bored
Julia

c5deanwell said...

wen it is reading it is easy for me but wen we do litecary reading it is hard but wen I lean it.It get's easy for me.


by venezia

c5deanwell said...

Reading is one of my favourite hobbies sometimes i like to take my time. I like to read chapter books.

by Icis.

c5deanwell said...

Reading is fun because you can use the skills to learn other things. tiara