How did you feel about your parent interviews? Did you enjoy being able to do the talking and sharing with your parents? Was it as hard as you thought it would be? What would you do differently next time? What would you do the same way next time? Click here to watch some reflections about student led conferences.
Joe - there is always next time so don't worry. Do you mean the kid in the interview Cody? He looked confident didn't he? Who thought they could do better but enjoyed themselves? Remember to name your post. What were you most nervous about Christine?
I felt neves when i walked into the door. i was neves and my leg were shaking when i opened my book and shod my book. it was hard when mrs wind said my qustins think more about my qustins. my mum meet my teacher when we walked into the door and my mum looked in my pr book and i told her my goles. In my pr book i have a spelling and where i am at in reading,spelling. people are high then me. The red cicle is me.
I felt happy when me and my mum came in the door and saw mrs wind.yes it was fun sharing what i have learnt and acheived.nope not sa hard as i thoght it would be.I could put more intiss in my interviews.
I felt nervous when I arived at the door with my parents. My teacher told me a question when I just arived. And she told me what does oportunity means and she pointed the anwser to me and the anwser was have a go. I did looked nervous to my parents when I shared some of my learning and my stuff. My PR book was my personal record book and in my PR book have the total of my goals. I have my maths goals, spelling and handwriting goals. I shared what I have acheived too and my reading age level. I showed all my skills of maths, reading,spelling and what I acheive for doing.
1.I felt nervous about parent Interviews. 2.IT was fun and I enjoyed talking with my parents. 3.YES! It was as hard as I thought it would be. 4.Iwill do neater work and I will mind my own bisness. 5.I will talk about my proplimes.
i was really nervous when i came into my parent teacher interveiw. before that i had to go to my little sisters parent teacher interveiw.it was good,but anyway i forgot we had to explain to our parents about wat we did in the past three weeks.i had no idea wat to say.
I felt nerves at the interview I kind of enjoyed it It felt inbarressing because my sister was there and she was laughing about my work I felt good when it was over I also felt good when the interview just started and when i had ten minutes while the techer was still talking to the other people when i arrived and went in to the class room
When i arrived at the class room i had butterflys in my stomach and also when i also came in to the class room the techer was with a nother person (!!nichola!!
I was nervis at the interview because my sister was making fun of me and that she was also being smart at me because i told he not to play with the toys in the clasroom. and thats how she got smart
On parent interview i was a bit shy to talk about my work.i felt good to talk about my work. i kinda thought it was hard but it wasn't. i would try to talk myself so i get use to it. i don't really know what i should do the same next time. Julia
On parent interviews i was a bit nervous because i did not want to show my mum my work.But when i found out that something was comeing up with something on my leg i was a bit happy but at the same time i was a bit upset.
27 comments:
I did not go to paearant interveiw my mum did not let me go becase i did not tell her that i had to explain my work.by
joe
i wonder if the kid was also strong about it cody
I feel nervs when I went to my parent interviews.christine
I think I could do beter but I injored it.
Joe - there is always next time so don't worry. Do you mean the kid in the interview Cody? He looked confident didn't he? Who thought they could do better but enjoyed themselves? Remember to name your post. What were you most nervous about Christine?
I felt neves when i walked into the door. i was neves and my leg were shaking when i opened my book and shod my book. it was hard when mrs wind said my qustins think more about my qustins. my mum meet my teacher when we walked into the door and my mum looked in my pr book and i told her my goles. In my pr book i have a spelling and where i am at in reading,spelling. people are high then me. The red cicle is me.
I felt happy when me and my mum came in the door and saw mrs wind.yes it was fun sharing what i have learnt and acheived.nope not sa hard as i thoght it would be.I could put more intiss in my interviews.
I felt nervous when I arived at the door with my parents. My teacher told me a question when I just arived. And she told me what does oportunity means and she pointed the anwser to me and the anwser was have a go. I did looked nervous to my parents when I shared some of my learning and my stuff. My PR book was my personal record book and in my PR book have the total of my goals. I have my maths goals, spelling and handwriting goals. I shared what I have acheived too and my reading age level. I showed all my skills of maths, reading,spelling and what I acheive for doing.
1.I felt nervous about parent Interviews.
2.IT was fun and I enjoyed talking with my parents.
3.YES! It was as hard as I thought it would be.
4.Iwill do neater work and I will mind my own bisness.
5.I will talk about my proplimes.
i was really nervous when i came into my parent teacher interveiw. before that i had to go to my little sisters parent teacher interveiw.it was good,but anyway i forgot we had to explain to our parents about wat we did in the past three weeks.i had no idea wat to say.
the last one is mine.adrian
i liked doing the parent cause i got to do the work.josh
i was going to stay at home and watch tv.but i didnt want to sso i came and also the teacher said to come to the parent teacher interveiws.adrian
Im damien. I showed my mum what I did.
I felt nerves at the interview
I kind of enjoyed it
It felt inbarressing because my sister was there and she was laughing about my work
I felt good when it was over
I also felt good when the interview just started and when i had ten minutes while the techer was still talking to the other people when i arrived and went in to the class room
i was nerevs at my interview because my sister was getting smart to me and because i was smart.basil
When i arrived at the class room i had butterflys in my stomach and also when i also came in to the class room the techer was with a nother person (!!nichola!!
I was nervis at the interview because my sister was making fun of me and that she was also being smart at me because i told he not to play with the toys in the clasroom. and thats how she got smart
nichola
I dont like my work because i somtimes do it messey and i sometimes do it tidy
I am good at writing and i write fancy
nichola
I thought it was a great idea that it was a great.My mum thought it was awsome that i said all the things that i wanted to say.KYLA
On parent interview i was a bit shy to talk about my work.i felt good to talk about my work. i kinda thought it was hard but it wasn't. i would try to talk myself so i get use to it. i don't really know what i should do the same next time.
Julia
I wish I was at the parent interviews. But my mum could not make it there because she was in labour.
by venezia
I felt good about doing all the talking with my mum and sharing all my work.TIara
On parent interviews i was a bit nervous because i did not want to show my mum my work.But when i found out that something was comeing up with something on my leg i was a bit happy but at the same time i was a bit upset.
By Icis.
it felt imbarised when i was with my dad but i was look forward to see my perents. karlos
Post a Comment